Sunday, 17 June 2012

Bender has an accessory...

Bender - Thingiverse
Bender
In and amongst the other things I have been doing, planning and printing, I printed Bender Bending Rodríguez for my youngest and one of my colleagues said that Bender would need an unbend-able girder.

So just for my youngest and possibly unique in the world, I created an unbend-able girder.

Of course you can have one now for your Bender as I have posted the design on Thingiverse.






Faberdashery - Robot Silver
Robot Silver
I think that I need some Robot Silver though from Faberdashery for Bender. When I have saved enough 'pocket money', I will be placing another order.









Warning - Unbend-able girders may degrade or damage certain robots !!!!

Warning - Unbend-able Girder
"BMSMA" (Bender Bending Rodríguez)

200m of plastic and printing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment